The New and recently opened “Oryans Irish Bar & Restaurant” in Manukau- New Zealand’s fastest growing city located in a beautiful modern building constructed on a north facing gentle slope, with easy access to the Southern motorway and other important arterial routes.
It also within the same general sites as the Telstra clear pacific events centre, purpose built venue for the large sporting and cultural occasions.
Only high quality materials, mahogany, American oak flooring, imported tiles, stain glass and surgical stainless have been used in “Oryans”.
Providing a spacious multi purpose, user friendly facility with expansive indoor/outdoor flow, panoramic views and most importantly within an important new events/ recreation/dining precinct that sets new and higher standards for south Auckland region.
The welcome is warm, staffs are friendly, the food and drink plentiful and the entertainment delightful.
The Irish theme is obvious while never dominating the facilities second to none such as the indoor and out door fireplaces, 63 inch plasma TV outside and 120 inch screen inside, the fully integrated stat of the art music system and nice station bar.
- Largest irish Pub in North Island – 8000sq ft
- 2500 Sq ft deck, under cover. 16 table seating eight each, plus to large leaner’s.
- 63 inch plasma TV outside in the fireplace
- Motorized 120 inch big screen inside plus 4 other plasmas
- Ample secure parking at the door and underneath
- Fully integrated sound system-computer driven sound
- Nine lion foundation gaming machine
- Integrated modular European designed kitchen
- Mixture of booth and open plan seating
- Adjacennt to Telestar clear pacific Events centre
- Handy to soutern motorways
- For more information please contact us